Saturday, December 1, 2012

Annuk creations...a jewelry artist of color & light...

"My creations come from an emotion, a passion, a dream... and that's what I'm bringing you: a dream you can wear. ", writes Anna, a mixed media jewelry artist, on her site and what could me more true...
...than this!! You can see her intense love for nature, colors and light in every single piece!!! Hers are jewelry for the soul...







 Inspired by the Aegean sea, she carries the colors in her heart...




A gentle soul, who loves animals...
A woman in love with Life...
Words are redundant when talking about artists like Anna. Her pieces say all that needs to be said...
You can find a great selection of rings with all kinds of materials, pendants, brooches, earrings and necklaces at her etsy shop , but I would recommend that you first visit her site, in order to see all the pieces and of course follow her blog Annuk Creations to be the first to witness her amazing jewelry on the making...

I'm grateful to be able to call her my friend and deeply honoured to have presented a few of her fabulous jewelry to you!!

Have an inspiring, lovely month!!!

Love,
Maria

5 comments:

Annuk said...

Oh Maraki mou... my dear, sweet friend! I'm really short of words... I am so touched, moved and honored by this WONDERFUL feature!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU from deep in my heart, my sweet friend, for your friendship, for your time and for your amazing support!!!! It is thanks to wonderful people like you that I feel the energy to go on with my dream and my passion! You keep me going!!!
S'efxaristo PARA POLY, filenada mou!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love!
Anna

purpleleath said...

Anna mou glykeia, ego s'efxaristo for embracing me with your warm friendship and for always being there for me!!! I think Marie and I should make T-SHIRTS with "I love Annuk Creations" stamped on them!!! We love you, Annoula mou!!!

JuanitaTortilla said...

Anna is really sweet, and I am feel happy to have met her online recently.
The pieces you have featured on this blog post are really special, and I have not seen her earlier pieces! Lovely feature.

Annuk said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words and support, dear Juanita! :)

purpleleath said...

Thank you, Juanita!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...