Monday, December 17, 2012

Greek Animal's Welfare Bazaar and Delfinaki!!!

Good afternoon!!! Today  I have to show you a few Christmas earrings I made and with which I would like to participate in a contest organised by DELFINAKI, as well as photos from the Greek Animal Welfare Bazaar I went to yesterday!!!Some of my photos have a lovely card I received by  Syros 2J's  as a background!!!



And now the!!! I couldn't make it the first day, but yesterday I was there and I was so glad to see that so were a lot of people!!!


I was looking for creations by our fellow bloggers, but there were so many people and I was told that the day before a lot of the handmade creations were sold!!! I finally found some, which I'm sure that were gone by last night, when the bazaar would be over!!!






 It felt so cozy and nice to be surrounded by people who love animals and support such causes!!!


 
I wish you could all be there!!!

Lots of love,
Maria

4 comments:

Annuk said...

Maraki mou, first of all... your new earrings are AWESOME!!!! I especially love the pair with the copper pomegranates, they are stunning!

Oh Maraki, my friend... I am so moved, touched and happy seeing that so many people attended the Bazaar! I hope the Animal Welfare Society raised lots of funds for their wonderful, precious work!!!!!
I can't wait to post about this too (I will "steal" your photos hehehe)!

Lots of love!
Anna & Zoe :)

purpleleath said...

Thank you, Annoula mou!!! I wish you were there with me!!! I can't wait to see your post!!! I looked and looked for your pendants, but of course they were gone!!! Lots of love, Maria & Micra

JuanitaTortilla said...

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures! I can imagine the noise from all the activity :)
I am happy to hear that the bazaar went well :) That is so nice of you to report it!

Your earrings are so adorable and festive! :)

António Je. Batalha said...

Blog fantástico, é para mim um privilégio poder ler as suas palavras, de certo que mais vezes virei aqui, no entanto agora vim para encontrar novos amigos e ao mesmo tempo divulgar meu blog.
Quero apresentar o Peregrino E Servo. Gostava que visse meu blog e desejar fazer parte dos meus amigos virtuais esteja à vontade, mas faça-o apenas se desejar.
Muitas felicidades e saúde.
Sou António Batalha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...